Friday, March 1, 2013

A brief outburst

I am an angry pedestrian. Usually I am a moderately restrained angry pedestrian, who just goes home muttering under my breath when someone is a douchebag at my expense. Today I shall throw 2c in the well instead.

FUCK YOU, STUPID BITCH WHO SWORE A BLUE STREAM AT ME WHEN SHE CUT OFF MY RIGHT OF WAY CROSSING THE ROAD TODAY. Fuck you in the ear.

Does any Christchurch driver know what the road rules with regards to pedestrians are? Seriously I am beginning to wonder. (I give my friends  the benefit of the doubt here, as _almost_ everyone I've driven with appears sane behind the wheel)

Dear stupid lady,

Had I been stupid enough to step out without looking as you clearly thought I was going to, you would probably have hit me. And then you would be facing at the very least reckless driving charges. It's a bit of a shame you didn't bother to stop to continue swearing at me, because I would have greatly enjoyed explaining to you calmly exactly which laws you broke. Possibly you could consider slowing down at corners so that the next somebody looks like maybe they might step out to cross you won't be taken by surprise.

Possibly you could also invest in a copy of the road code.

No thanks.
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment